your friends, and let them learn 44 things about you!
1. Do you like Bleu Cheese?: In small doses, Generally I like it in dressing and cooked.
2. Have you ever been drunk?: Yep. Yes, I've been very stupid in the past.
3. Do you own a gun?: No, but I wouldn't mind learning to shoot. Looking closer at having a taser instead, though.
4. What flavor of Kool-Aid was your favorite?: Punch and grape.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?: Nope.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?: They're okay occasionally as long as it's a good brand.
7. Favorite Christmas movie?: Miracle on 34th Street.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?: Water
9. Can you do push ups?: Yes. Amazing to some people, I know, but I truly can. I can do about 10-15.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?: My wedding rings though I'm unable to wear them at the moment.
11. Favorite hobby?: Quilting and singing.
12. Do you have A.D.D.?: No, I have ADHD. :)
13. What's your favorite shoe?: My slippers
14. Middle name?: Lee
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?: I'm full, dinner was good, children will be going to bed soon.
16. What are 3 drinks you normally drink?: Water, water, and water. Other drinks are just on occasion.
17. Current worry?: Paying debt.
18. Current hate right now?: Debt
20. How did you bring in the New Year?: Um...stayed home...can't remember what we did. Nothing special.
21. Where would you like to go? JAPAN! And of course, other countries. New Zealand, Australia, England, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Spain, France, China, Korea....ALL over!
22. Name three people who will complete this? I might be able to convince Kurt, perhaps Mary, and maybe Katherine.
23. Do you own slippers?: Yes.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?: Purple shirt with a fairy and tiny dragon on it.
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets?: I've never had that experience, but I do love satin!
26. Can you whistle?: Yes.
27. Favorite color?: Green, purple, and silver.
28. Would you be a pirate?: Not in real life. Don't mind writing that as a character. :)
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?: Anywhere from hymns to opera.
30. Favorite Girl's Name?: Oh gosh...Sarah Katherine, Rebekah, Elisabeth
31. Favorite boy's name?: Matthew, Luke
32. What's in your pocket right now?: Paper, crayons and tissues. Less than normal.
33. Last thing that made you laugh?: Not sure. Probably Kurt.
34. Best bed sheets as a child?: I have no idea. I never paid attention to that sort of thing.
35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? A sprain where I damaged my tendons, had to have physical therapy, and was on crutches for 2.5 months.
36. Do you love where you live?: I could live here for the rest of my life if I had to, but I'd rather be up North.
38. Who is your loudest friend? Er...Dunno...Kirsti? Most of my friends aren't what I would consider 'loud'.
39. How many dogs do you have? None. We have six cats currently. Rescue kitten is going to a new home on Monday.
40. Does someone have a crush on you?: Hubby!
41. What is your favorite book?: The Secret Garden
42. What is your favorite candy?: Cadbury Caramel Eggs
43. Favorite Sports Team? Don't really care.
44. What song do you want played at your funeral?: What Wondrous Love Is This