My First born:
Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!
Let's see how much you remember!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? No
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes. Had been for about two years.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Excited
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 26.
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Home pregnancy test while on a mission trip in Mexico. It wasn't until I got there that I realised I was late.
6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Kurt wasn't on the trip, so everyone on the mission trip knew before he did.
7. DUE DATE? Januarry 30th I think.
8. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not really, no.
9. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? I can't remember. All sorts of things I think. Probably soups.
10. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Everything?.
11. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Girl
12. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope.
13. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? about 6-10.
14. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? yes, Yes, one at church and one from Kurt's job.
17. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Denton Hospital, now known as Presbyterian Hospital of Denton
18. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? About 6 hours..
19. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Kurt
20. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Kurt, doctor, nurses.
21. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-Section
22. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I started off at a birthing center in hopes that I could have a natural, unmedicated birth. Unfortunately, my bone structure is wonky and I am unable to give birth naturally. Of course, I had to have medicine for the C-Section.
23. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8lb 15oz
24. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? January 15, 2005
25. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Sarah Katherine but we call her Kat.
26. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? She just recently turned 4.