1. I actually can trace my interest in martial arts Japanese back to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
2. I used to write fan fiction before I even knew what fan fiction was.
3. The first fan fiction I wrote for was for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The second - Disney's "Gargoyles"
4. I met my husband online through an online Vampire Roleplaying chatroom. We played White Wolf's "Vampire: The Masquerade as well as Vampire: The Dark Ages and Werewolf: The Apocalypse
4. I still roleplay, but it's all done through PBEMs these days.
5. I love to play video games, I just don't have enough time to do so.
6. I used to make dream catchers.
7. I like to cook, I just hate to clean.
8. I have three siblings, but was pretty much an only child. I was from my father's second marriage and the only child from that marriage.
9. I used to not really like men. I didn't have a very good role model until I started going to church in 7th/8th grade and my pastor became my father figure.
10. Despite my pastor's influence, I refused to say I would ever 'obey' a guy until I met Kurt and he lived by example and showed me what it truly meant.
11. I still have trouble with obeying.
12. For as far back as I can remember, I wanted to be a vet. I changed my mind when I realised I didn't think I could put animals to sleep.
13. I think I could handle putting animals to sleep now, but my life has changed completely.
14. When I stopped taking Japanese classes, I had started to think and dream in Japanese. Now I can barely hold a conversation.
15. I've sung in at least 10 different languages, including English.
16. If I were offered the chance to live in Japan, I would very seriously consider it.
17. I wish my inlaws could live with us.
18. I find I get along better with my inlaws than I do with most of my biological family.
19. I still miss my cat, Patches, who died at the age of 14 in 2001.
20. I still sometimes cry when I think about Patches.
21. I wish I could have lived closer to my maternal grandmother when she was still alive.
22. I've gotten tired of my mother's lying to me and refuse to give her any more slack.
23. I sometimes wonder what things would be like if certain things changed, but I'm glad that things turned out the way they did.
24. I love my family so much it hurts.
25. I'm over emotional and it bugs me.
Tag...anyone who wishes to do it. I'd love to learn more about all of those who haven't done this yet!