My friend Kelli does a show and tell Friday every week. Join in on the fun!
Some of you may not know that my husband, Kurt, and I met online through a talker. Below is the first picture I ever saw of him.
As you can see, he certainly had and still has a sense of humour!
Below is the second shot I ever saw of him.
Don't let that thug look fool you. He's really a sweet, gentle man.
From the calicocats community.
1. Do you subscribe to quilt magazines (get them in your mail box monthly)? I get three, but they only come quarterly.
2. What is your favorite and why? Probably Asian fabric. It's my favourite because I just adore Asian fabric. I also studied Japanese for five and a half years, so it has a special place in my heart...and I tend to like Japanese designs.
3. Do you save all your magazines? Oh yes.
4. Would you be interested in a magazine swap? Probably not because I really don't want to part with any of my magazines!
5. How many magazines to you purchase during a month (not including subscriptions)? I don't. I have a budget for my quilting stuff and magazines would have to come out of that. I stick to my yearly subscriptions. :)