Not feeling well. blar.
Here are the questions:
1) What is your favorite season? If I had to choose only one, probably Autumn. I just love the colours and it's cooler, but not freezing (usually). I miss the colours of Autumn. Spring comes a close second.
2) What is your biggest frustration as a linux user?: Well, to be honest, I haven't had as much time to play around with and learn it as I would like. Children kind of take up my time. :) So my frustration is I can't as easily diagnose and fix problems.
3) What is something you have trouble entrusting to God? Hm. Lots of things. I worry too much. I worry something bad will happen to Kurt while he's driving, or my children, or me. I worry about not having enough money to pay bills, I worry about our debt getting out of hand. I need to let go of these things, I know.
1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Had a baby boy. :)
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't really make any New Year's resolutions, but one thing I want to do is lose weight. Doing judo and Karate have been helping with that.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Well...I did. :)
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
I stayed in the US.
6. What would you like to have had in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
Less debt. Unfortunately, car trouble kept that from really happening. That and driving to GA.
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 9, 2006, the day my son was born. October 7th, 2006, the day my grandmother died.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Had a baby boy? :)
9. What was your biggest failure?
I didn't lose as much weight as I wanted?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Had a C-section. Did something to my shoulder, though that's not really serious.
11. What were the best things you bought?
hm. fabric? :)
12. Where did most of your money go?
Tithe, mortgage, bills, food...
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The birth of my son.
14. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happy. :)
ii. thinner or fatter? Well, thinner if you count the fact that I lost all the baby weight and am back to my prepregnancy weight.
iii. richer or poorer? I'm always rich, though not necessarily in regards to money. :)
15. What do you wish you'd done more of?
16. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Worrying (like you tidesong!
17. How will you be spending Christmas?
My mother is giving us money for gas so we can go to Georgia and spend Christmas with her. It will be the last year we travel for Christmas. Next year, people have to come to US!
18. Did you fall in love in 2006?
I fell in love with my son. :) I love my husband and daughter and son more every day!
19. How many one-night stands?
None, ever, never, never, never.
20. What was your favorite TV program?
Lost, though I'm only seeing it as it comes to DVD.
21. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
22. What was the best book you read?
Hm. I can't even remember all the books I've read.
23. What did you want and get?
A healthy baby. :)
24. What did you want and not get?
More money. :-p
25. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 28 as well and we went out to eat at a Japanese restaurant. Hibachi, yum!
26. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Enough money to pay off all our debts.
27. What kept you sane?
My husband. :)
28. What political issue stirred you the most?
Probably not wise to get into this. I have a feeling someone will start yelling at me if I say anything.
29. Who did you miss?
My mother and grandmother.
30. Who was the best new person you met?
Rachel, a lady who moved here from Wisconsin.
31. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.
Bad things happen, but God has a plan. Try not to worry so much and trust in Him.