Very stiff dough, recommend only mix with a stand mixer, and make recipe in two halves.
112 cookies (or more!)
30 mins prep
2 cups butter
2 cups sugar
2 cups packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 large eggs
4 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
5 cups oatmeal blended
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
Finally stir in:
1 10 ounce bag Andes Creme De Menthe baking chip
2 12 ounce bags chocolate chips
3 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
1. Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder.
2. Cream the butter and both sugars.
3. Add eggs and vanilla.
4. Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda.
5. Add chocolate chips, mint baking pieces and nuts.
6. Roll into balls and place 2-inches apart on a cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 10 minutes at 375° or until golden.