1) Are you a man? (Yes, RB, I know I modified this. little too risque for my journal)
2) Do you pray?
3) Are you in love?
Yes, very much so.
4) Ever wish on stars?
Not with any sort of seriousness.
5) Do you believe in karma?
I believe in predestination and purpose.
6) What's your zodiac sign?
7) Have you ever almost died?
Not of which I'm aware. I've been in car accidents, but was never seriously injured.
8) Ever broken any bones?
Nope. Sprained my right ankle three times and had a bleacher fall on it, but no bones have ever been broken anywhere in my body.
9) Do you cry during sad movies?
It depends on how well the characters are done. If done well and I really relate to the characters, then yes.
10) Do you like to dance?
Not in public. I dance with my daughter. :)
11) Ever lay under the stars?
I have before. Not lately.
12) Ever sat on a rooftop?
I don't think I have. If I have, I don't remember. My memory stinks.
13) Is there a such thing as a soul mate?
Not in the manner than most people think of when they think of soul mate. I do believe that we are meant to be with certain people.
14) Could you live without the television?
Yes. We don't watch traditional telly. The only thing we watch are movies. We'd miss those, but we could live without them.
15) Could you live without music?
Ugh...I COULD, but I wouldn't like it. I do sing myself so I wouldn't be completely without it, hopefully.
16) Do you have any self inflicted scars?
Only from scratching insect bites and itchy stuff like chicken pox. I have one on the tip of my nose from when I had chicken pox as a child.
17) What do you dislike the most about life?
The bad stuff.
18) Have you ever been to jail?
Not as an inmate.
19) Ever had a job for less than a day?
No. I had one job for one full day and then quit because Kurt got the call for the job at UNT that very night. We had to move four hours away so I was unable to keep that job. They were very understanding.
20) Ever been fired on your first day?
21) Ever been fired because of your attitude?
I've never been fired or laid off from anywhere.
22) Do you get jealous of other people?
Yes, and I realise I shouldn't. It's not right.
23) Would you rather love someone or be loved?
24) What's under your bed right now?
Actually, nothing. Our mattresses are sitting right on the floor.
25) Ever done anything illegal?
Well, yes. I was a brat when I was a kid and used to steal. Also, most of us have gone over the speed limit as *some* point in our lives!
26) Have you ever been dumped?
Not in a bad way.
27) Ever dumped somebody?
28) How cool are you?
I'm not at all.
29) Do you support abortion?
31) Did you graduate high school?
32) Do you wear the same clothes two days in a row?
When I'm not going anywhere and just staying at home, yes.
33) Have you ever driven someone crazy?
I drive my husband crazy all the time. I used to drive my mother crazy. Probably still do.
34) Ever bullied someone?
When I was a child, yes. I try not to do that now.
35) Ever done the Macarena?
36) Do you act your age?
37) Is it okay to disrespect your parents?
38) Do you flush the toilet when you're done?
39) How long do you stay in the shower?
Long enough to get clean
40) What kind of soap do you use?
Rose scented shower gel at the moment.
41) Are mullets cool?
Depends on who's wearing them. Usually, no.
42) Spiderman, Batman, or Superman?
Batman. I've always liked him the best.
43) Do you like your middle name?
It's all right.
44) Has anyone ever cheated on you?
Not of which I'm aware.
46) What's your favorite animal?
I love most animals, but have a particular place in my heart for cats; especially calicos.
47) Favorite flower?
48) Have you ever shaved your head?
No, but would be willing to if enough money was given to me or for medical research. :-D
49) Do you think marijuana should be legal for medicinal use?
Only if it was very controlled and if it actually did something. I've not done any research on it so it's hard to say.
50) Do you think it is okay to drink and drive?
As long as the drink isn't alcoholic, yes. Otherwise, no.
51) If you won $1 million dollars, what would you buy first?
Well, I'm boring. First I'd give 10% for tithe. Next, I'd pay off all our debts. So I guess the first thing I'd actually buy would be freedom from debt. :)
52) Do you fear terrorism?
In what form?
54) What's your favorite candle scent?
Rose, usually, or something fruity.
55) Do you use profanity?
I try not too.
56) Who's the last person you talked to on AIM?
57) What's something you're ashamed of?
The many sinful things I've done/thought.
58) What woke you up last night?
59) What did you dream about last night?
Really odd dreams. I had one dream where my younger sister was due with a child in September (she's not married, not even out of college) and I thought this very odd. Then I had a dream that my friend jakenedel fell in love with me and left his partner who was like 40 years older than him.
60) Ever been to the zoo?
Oh yes. I love zoos! I wish I could go before I have our second child, but I doubt it will happen.
61) How many alcoholic beverages did you have today?
None. I'm not comfortable drinking right now, though I'll have about a tablespoon of wine for communion tomorrow.
62) What's the last movie you watched?
We started watching The Night Of The Hunter last night. However, we started too late to finish. We'll probably finish it tonight.
63) Are you usually late or on time?
I used to be early. Since marrying Kurt, I'm more often either on time or late. Since having children, it's more often late. :)
64) What's a cartoon you watch often?
I don't really watch cartoons on regular television. I have several in my collection. He-Man and She-Ra were the most recent.
65) Do you have any imaginary friends?
Nope. Never have.
66) Are you waiting on something right now?
My husband to finish mowing the lawn.
67) Who's beautiful?
My God, my family.
68) Who's ugly?
69) Are you worried about something?
70) Ever swam in the ocean?
Yes. I prefer it to swimming in a pool in some ways. In some ways, I don't. :)